Monday, March 1, 2010

Just another Day~

Today was a working day for me. Another 5 hr. workout, sweeping, mopping dusting, crawling around on the floor, scrubbing and stair climbing. Pretty cool that I am getting paid to do this. I am still trying to adapt to being gone from my home so much. I have always been a homebody so this is a big adjustment.
Jerry (my husband) and I cannot do our workout routine together so I'm grabbing my two children and hitting it up shortly. My 18 yr. old son is joining us voluntarily and my daughter is just going to do it. :)
I can feel a little tightness in my upper ab and my legs so I'm looking forward to some Yoga to get stretched out.

Today's eats~
a.m. smoothie~raw almond milk, 2 small bananas, maca, lacuma, mesquite, chia seeds, hemp seeds, cacao and 1/2 scoop of Amazing Green Grasses~chocolate ( I wanted some extra power to work on)

48 oz. Green lime gingerade

1 organic gala apple~after work

Blended salad~ 1/2 cucumber, 3 roma tomatoes, 2-3 celery stalks, 1/2 avocado, 1 1/2 T. tahini dressing, lemon juice Blended and topped with an big handful of broccoli sprouts

Eggplant Bacon~lettuce, tomato and vegenaise

I made some of Raw Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough from Love Veggies and Yoga I only made one batch and stashed them in the fridge but they won't last long around here.

2 small Raw choc. chip cookie dough balls~ I had to try them out

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...