Friday, March 12, 2010

Citizens Commission on Human Rights: Psychiatric Drugs Reactions, Video Clips, Psychiatry Museum of Death, Legislative Watch#/free-information

Citizens Commission on Human Rights: Psychiatric Drugs Reactions, Video Clips, Psychiatry Museum of Death, Legislative Watch#/free-information

I posted this information a few days ago but after viewing the entire documentary I urge you to order your free copy today.
We must be informed about this topic. Many of you may have been prescribed these drugs unawares or maybe you know someone taking them. Several years ago my doctor urged me to take some free samples because I was going through a divorce. Fortunately I did not take them. Please educate yourself and those you care about regarding this topic.

The documentary is titled, " Making A Killing," The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging"
It contains more than 175 interviews with lawyers, mental health experts, the families of victims and the survivors themselves, this riveting documentary rips the mask off psychotropic drugging and exposes a brutal but well-entrenched money-making machine.

Get your free documentary here

The organization that produced this was founded by the Church of Scientology but it is independant from them. It has various members from many different faith groups working with them. I say this to my Christian friends. I do not adhere to the Church of Scientology but I find this documentary not pertaining to religion. It is extemely valuable educational information about the drug industry and it's impact on our health. This is NEED TO KNOW information before you take any physcohtropic drug.

I care~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...