Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tuesday~

Yesterday~Tuesday was a good day, Bible Study Fellowship and a few errands.
When I got home I got in touch with my family and did some troubleshooting on an order I placed and then to the kitchen I went. Green Juice and Carrot Juice in abundance. At times this can get a little tiring but I always count the benefits and they outweigh the time I spend in the Kitchen.

Today's eats~
a.m. smoothie~raw almond milk, banana, chia and hemp seeds, maca, lucuma, mesquite, cacao, ice

36 oz of Green Lemonade

Blended salad~3 roma tomatoes, 3-4 celery stalks, 1/2 avocado, cilantro, tahini dressing~blended and chunky topped with broccoli sprouts

2 raw chocolate chip cookie dough balls..by Love Veggies and Yoga

Amazing Green Grass Smoothie (chocolate)~raw almond milk, banana, hemps seeds and ice

Romaine roll ups~macho nacho cheese sauce, diced roma tomatoes, celery and cukes and topped with broccoli sprouts

Kombucha tea mixed with green juice
kale chips
handful of jalapeno chips

My husband is still losing weight and working out! my youngest has been working out with us also. Yippee! I encourage you to get your kids moving!

His eats are basically the same...High Raw Vegan

cantaloupe

Red Lentil Soup and two slices of whole grain bread with Earthbalance spread

Green Smoothies
more cantaloupe
celery and carrots
lots of water


RED LENTIL SOUP~not raw

10 c. water
2 c. red lentils rinsed and drained
1 onion diced
3 cloves of garlic
2 t. salt
1/4 c. Seitenbacher Veggie Broth powder
handful of kale
2.c. shredded carrots
1/2 diced red pepper
1/4 c. barley
2 T. parsley

I put mine in the crockpot on low overnite and it was ready in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...