Monday, March 8, 2010

Busy on the Homefront~Saturday~~~~Monday, work day!

We have had a couple of really nice sunny days here in the midwest. I am anxiously awaiting Spring. My daughter and I walked/ran our dog "Buddy" yesterday. Then we were down for some girl time!! "Making up"~ mom and and then an old movie, "Sabrina" with Humphrey Bogart and Audrey Hepburn.
Today was a run for some veggies to juice and purchase a new washer and fridge. Tomorrow they will deliver!!! I was shocked that they delivered on Sunday but I am very grateful. Laundry doesn't stop for any one or any thing.
Now that my husband is into juicing and I want to encourage his interest I need a place to store his 50# bag of juicing carrots. They usually get used up pretty quick but they do not keep well out in our sunroom when the temperatures begin to warm a bit.
Speaking of my man, he is still losing. He is now down to 201 and his pants are falling off of him. His work schedule is long and physically and mentally challenging ... he also drives an hour to work and an hour home. Therefore he is having difficulty working out every day. But he does it as his body allows.
He is still eating high raw and vegan and this is working well for him. His buddy's at work sampled some of the green smoothie he took to work this past week. They were made of Kale, banana, pear, blueberries. He said the guys were surprised and liked them. He may be getting something started at work as they watch his transformation.

MONDAY

Another working day~
I am still enjoying getting my workout while working. Remember to get your body moving today. Increase your oxygen intake through deep breathing. Take a brisk walk and do some stretching. Try to do something everyday.



my hubby water fasted til mid afternoon~ He is weighing in at 200 lbs!!!

16 oz carrot juice
Huge Salad~romaine, celery, radishes, guacamole, jalapenos, gala apple, red onion, raw ceasar dressing

cantaloupe


ME~
a.m. smoothie~small handful of soaked almonds, water, 2 small bananas, scoop of Amazing Superfood~chocolate, 1 T. chia seeds, 2 T. hemp seeds, 1t. each of maca, mesquite, lucuma, 2 t. raw cacao nibs

1 small organic gala apple

6 celery stalks

Salad~romaine, big handful of broccoli sprouts, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, raw honey mustard dressing


GT's Multi-Green Kombucha and 2 PB8 vegicaps

I am trying to incorporate some friendly bacteria in my gut by taking the PB8 vegicaps. I have had a couple of years past that all of my friendly bacteria got washed away during cleansing and I have not been faithful to feed it. Therefore those closest to me know that I need this remedy.



Here is a list of some of the symptoms of bacterial overgrowth~
Maybe you can relate to some of these. You don't have to have all of them to be a victim.


abdominal bloating and gas after meals

pain

constipation

chronic loose stools or diarrhea - studies have found 48% to 67% of people with chronic diarrhea had bacterial overgrowth.

soft, foul-smelling stools that stick to the bowl

fatigue - megaloblastic anemia due to vitamin B12 malabsorption

depression

nutritional deficiency despite taking supplements

weight loss

abdominal pain

mucus in stools

bloating worse with carbs, fiber, and sugar

After I finish my bottle of PB8 I will be using Primal Defense Ultra. The reason I am beginning with the PB8 is to ease myself into the detox that occurs as the bad bacteria is dying off and the new bacteria begins to flourish. Primal Defense is more intense for me. I usually get a headache when I begin using it..Because it WORKS! Believe it or not..this is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...