Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday's Workout and New Job for High Raw Vegan Man... aka hubby

I love Monday's, how about you?
My new job (housekeeper) gave me a five hour non-stop work-out. I can vary the intensity as I wish. When I clean my own home I do not go non-stop and it certainly doesn't take me five hours. I get to do it again on Thursday. This is a real perk for me and adds a little variety to my work-out routine.

What did you do today to get some body movement into your life? Don't forget to move and breathe deeply.

I went to work prepared today~
a.m. smoothie~raw almond milk, 2 bananas, 2 scoops of Amazing Green Superfood~chocolate, mesquite, lucuma and cacao nibs,ice

32 oz of Green Juice~celery, cuke, lime, ginger and liquid stevia

1 qt of blended soup~1 large cuke, 3 roma tomatoes, celery, romaine, tahini, Braggs liquid aminos, lime juice~I sucked it thru a straw on my way home from work...mmmmm

3 c. Superfood smoothie~raw almond milk, banana, Amazing Green Superfood, cacao nibs, maca, lucuma, mesquite, ice

3 c. blended soup~1/4 of a cuke, 3 roma tomatoes, romaine, celery, tahini, lime, braggs liquid aminos...blended til smooth and added 1 chopped roma and a handful of dulse chopped...yummy

Dandelion tea

1T. organic no salt, no sugar peanut butter


My husband is going to join the regular work day world tomorrow. He has been working afternoons til anywhere from 3a.m. to 9a.m...way to many hours...for the last 2 years. So I have him packed up and ready to hit the road in the morning.
5 pints of dandelion smoothies with banana, strawberries and Twister Power

2 Peanut butter and agave sandwiches on organic whole grain bread
several bags of celery and carrots
a bag of grapes
orange

This is a new gig so we don't know how many hours he will be gone, so we are packing heavy. It is better to have too much, than not enough. Too much and he can always bring it home, too little leaves the door open for temptation.

He will officially start his new job next Monday, which will be very physical. Yeah!! Lots of exercise. Therefore, I am trying to brainstorm on what to make him for his lunchbox. His old thinking says, cheese and lunchmeat sandwiches...I say protein powder smoothies, a new stainless steel thermos for his soups, raw crackers, nut cheeses, salads/veggies. Any good recipes/ideas out there from my readers is greatly appreciated. Anything that travels well in a cooler for up to twelve hours is what we are looking for. Blended soups/salad are out for his menu...High raw vegan man...maybe some rice and bean dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...