Tuesday, March 30, 2010

"Wherever you are~Be all there"~~~Jim Elliot (quote)

It is a beautiful sunny day here where I live. My youngest daughter and I just had lunch out on our back deck. As we look out, we see trees and a lake about 300 yards away. We are looking forward to getting on our pontoon boat this summer and spending some quality time together.
Remember to spend time with the people you love today. We do not know what the future holds. Jim Elliot said, "Wherever you are, be all there."
How many times are we guilty of thinking of other things when we should be listening to the person right in front of us. I know that I miss out because of my own neglect. How about you?



Today's eats

a.m. smoothie~raw almond milk, banana, cacao, ice
16 oz green juice

3-4 kiwi

Lunch with my daughter~
blended salad~celery, tomatoes, tahini, lemon juice, Braggs Liquid Aminos
Eggplant Bacon, lettuce, tomato and vegenaise roll ups

fudge in a ramekin~raw cacao powder, almond butter, maple syrup and agave nectar..stir and eat!

Smoothie~raw almond milk, banana, raw cacao nibs, mesquite, lucuma, maca and 1/2 scoop of Amazing Green Superfood~chocolate, ice

Spicy Guacamole topped with sliced black olives and celery stick crudettes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...