Sunday, March 21, 2010

Benefits of an Inversion Table...Just hanging around.....

Our Inversion Table arrived yesterday from Amazon. Gotta love Amazon!

This is the one we chose after reviewing several. My son put it together yesterday and I am very pleased with the quality of workmanship and ease of assembly.
There are so many benefits of inverting the body.
Follow this link for some of the Benefits of Inversion Therapy

This is a partial list of suggested benefits of Inversion Therapy

May Help to Relieve Many Forms of Back Pain
Helps Provide Care and Feeding for the Discs
Helps Improve Circulation and Accelerates the Cleansing of Blood and Lymph Fluids
May Help Increase Oxygen Flow to the Brain
Inversion Therapy May Help Reduce the Effects of Aging Caused by the Force of Gravity
Decongests Internal Organs:
Relieves Varicose Veins:
Enables the Body to Stretch and Re-Align
Strengthens Ligaments

~~~~~~~~~Yoga Inversion poses provide many benefits also~~~~~~~~~~
Gives the heart a break.
Stimulates the endocrine system.
Calms the mind.
Strengthens the core.
Enhances ability to concentrate and remain focused.
Increases body awareness.
Helps with circulation.



One reason my husband and I decided to get an Inversion Table was to see if this would lessen our visits to the chiropractor.
Even if this only eliminates a few visits it will pay for itself and we will reap a multitude of benefits.
My aunt & uncle own one and confirm many of the benefits listed.

~~~~~~~~~

Today was a beautiful day in the LORD. My newly married daughter, who now lives in Tennessee is here for a week long visit. It was such a joy to attend church with my family today. Jesus Christ is the reason I sing and have joy in my heart. He has filled my life with purpose and meaning.
I hope that you know HIM.
Blessings to you~
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...