Tuesday, March 16, 2010

History of St. Patrick

Today's eats~
a.m. Smoothie~raw almond milk, banana, mesquite, lucuma, Amazing Superfoods~chocolate, cacao, ice

32 oz of Green Juice~celery, cuke, lime, ginger and stevia

Salad~romaine, chopped tomato, red onion, lime, cilantro, guacamole
Corn Chips

Smoothie~raw almond milk, banana, cacao, ice

Blended soup~about a cup leftover from yesterday and I added chopped celery, tomato, cuke, dulse
3 steamed green beans~the family had a stir fry..so I had a nibble of these

2T. organic no sugar, no salt PB


I've got some Eggplant Bacon in the dehydrator for tomorrow. I also plan to make it a jucing and preparation day by making some green smoothies and blended soups to take on the run.

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day click here to find out the history of St. Patrick
It is very interesting and you just might be surprised!
When I was growing up I thought the day only had to do with wearing green and drinking green beer. St. Patrick wanted to convert the Irish to Christianity. I remember reading this to my children several years ago and being quite surprise. Go on check out the link and be informed.
Then make sure you eat your greens tomorrow! :) and have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...