Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm Back! TIME~invest it Wisely

I'm still on the gerbil wheel of life. My husband always says, "I'll rest when I'm dead." The Bible tells us, "Be still and know that I am God"~Psalm 46:10. It is so important to stop and be still, as we wait and listen for God, and to know His presence in our life....When things are bad or when things are good. If we always have the music playing, the TV on, or are busy running or being sidetracked by one or more of the distractions that are so readily available....tell me how can we hear Him..how can we really know Him?? I must ask myself this question too.
More questions I ask myself...
Am I so busy that I miss the really important things..I really should say~am I missing the important people in my life...first~God and then my loved ones...and the other people that God places in my life.
Relationships are what we are made for...God desires relationship with us...our loved ones (hopefully) desire relationship with us...our children (if we have them) need relationship with us...don't miss out on this one..time passes quickly..and then they will have a life of their own..invest in relationships..TIME...this is how you do it...spend time with God...pray, read your Bible...listen...and ask questions
spend time with the people you love....ask questions...make a list...
if you have children...here are some links for quesions to ask
23 Great Questions to ask your Kids


100 Questions to ask your kids


Have your kids ask you some questions
100 Questions to ask your Parents

If you have kids go ahead and check out the rest of this site...there are all kinds of goodies on it here at Family Education


p.s. when you find out something your children are interested in...be interested also...they love when you share their interest...even if it is just listening...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm still plugging away..trying to eat small frequent meals...being pretty successful.
Today I ate~
a.m. smoothie~raw almond milk, banana, mesquite, lucuma, maca, chia seeds, hemp protein, Amazing Green Superfood~chocolate, cacao nibs and ice

1 qt Green Juice~celery, beet tops, lime, ginger, stevia

Blackberries about 1 1/2 cups

Blended Salad~romaine, beets, celery, bell peppers, red onion, tomato, tahini, lime juice, Braggs

soaked almonds, celery

hummus & chips

kefir water & 1T peanut butter (organic, no salt) sprinkled with cacao nibs and a small drizzle of maple syrup

1 hr. Yoga and worked for 5.5 hrs. vigorously cleaning a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...