Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chocolate Covered Cherries~the Bribe..I'm using to keep my girl on track

Chocolate Covered Cherries~
fresh raw cherries, pitted
place in a ramekin dish and pour chocolate sauce over them

Chocolate sauce
raw cacao powder
maple syrup or raw agave or honey
vanilla
a little water to thin or leave it thick

I'm making these for my little girl...she is doing pretty good eating what I tell her.

I woke up to rain...rain....and now we have thesun shining for the last hour before it sets. Nice way to end the day.

Todays eats~

a.m. smoothie~got my Amazing Grass Superfood (AGS) in the mail yesterday!!
raw almond milk, banana, AGS~chocolate, mesquite, lucuma, chia seeds, hemp powder, maca, cacao nibs, ice

1 Qt of Green Juice~celery, beet leaves, lime, ginger, stevia

5 C. of Green smoothie~ 1 head of butter leaf lettuce, 1 pint of strawberries and 2 T. of raw almond butter, 2 pkgs. of stevia powder
(I divided this into two servings and drank it two hours apart)

Salad~romaine, spinach, red cabbage, green onion, vine ripened tomato~topped with fresh guacamole, refried beans and hot sauce
1T. of Tofutti supreme sour cream

4 cherries drizzled with 1/2 T. of chocolate sauce

Amazing Green Superfood smoothie~chocolate~raw almond milk, banana, AGS, ice

KenpoX

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...