Monday, May 17, 2010

Sunday

Yesterday flew by with my family and cleaning up the boat for some summer fun.
I did my CardioX last night...I can't remember exactly what I ate yesterday..but I did follow my pattern of Intentional Eating for Energy and Well Being...no bad stuff....I do remember I ate a lot of broccoli salad.. and my usual fare.

Today's eats~
a.m. Superfood Amazing Grass Smoothie with all the usual superfood goodies
1pint of green juice
shot of wheatgrass
shot of barley grass

I made a nice lunch today...my husband got called in to work and I wanted him full and satisfied

Broccoli salad
Beet and Kale salad
Spicy Red Lentil soup~ I had about 1/2 cup
Raw Lime Cheesecake pudding
(The rest of my family had some whole wheat rolls from Alexia with Earthbalance spread)


snack~Amazing Green Superfood Smoothie


Dinner with my youngest~
pinto beans and organic chips and a digestive enzyme.. :)
1/4 c. of coconut milk ice cream
where are my veggies???

1 pint of kefir water to help digest those bean...ahggg!


Shoulder and Arms P90X





Spicy Red Lentil Soup
3c. red lentils rinsed and drained
6 cloves of garlic
1 onion chopped
3 cans of green chilies
3-4 large Heirloom tomatoes chopped and blended some
salt to taste
Seitenbacher veggie broth powder

Raw Lime Cheesecake Pudding
about 2 c. of soaked cashews and drained
juice of two limes
pinch of salt
a big squirt of Raw Agave~sorry I didn't really measure anything but it was yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...