Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Monday~work day!

Today I tried something different and hired a helper to work with me. She was great and my hours were cut down a bit, which was the reason I wanted a helper...but I did miss the intensity of my workout during work. My goal is to be home more with my daughter, which this will accomplish. Therefore, I a happy about this. Unfortunately, she is not available every Monday...so..I'll get my 5.5 hrs of workout work in about every other week.

Today I've eaten~

a.m. superfood Amazing Green smoothie~raw

1 qt of green juice

shot of wheatgrass
shot of barely grass

1 cup of mixed~mango, cherries, kiwi and orange segments

1 organic brown rice cake with organic no salt peanut butter
1 1/2 c. of broccoli salad
slice of red bell pepper

1/3 c. spinach and artichoke hummus & organic corn chips and cherry tomatoes

Amazing Grass Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...