Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday~work day

Hope your week is going well. I worked today and then went for a power walk in the park in the steamy 90 degree weather today...whew!!! It was a hot one. My daughter rode on her scooter for awhile and then finished up walking with me.
Then off to the repair shop...oil change and a brake job, including rotars and turning the drums. ouch! I just got this car so we are working out all the kinks...Previously, my husband was gone...on the road with his job, so for the last several years we have always leased my vehicle so that I had reliable transportation ...but now that he is home I don't need a new vehicle all the time...we have purchased a 2005 Ford Taurus..it is a nice car..but it just needs a little love & maintainence. :)
My daughter and I also shared some special time shopping for some of her summer clothes...lots of fun and laughs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight I did power Yoga. I love Yoga....if you've never tried it, check out the free links on the side bar. I use DVD's or VHS's most of the time. Don't forget to check your local Half price bookstore or Goodwill for really good deals on used ones. Many people get tired of what they are using or they only use it a few times. I have also found them unopened...ranging from 99 cents to $2. I have found many at our local Marshall's/T.J. Max for $2.99.

Today's eats~
a.m. smoothie~the usual...but I added hemp seeds to the mix...my super de duper superfood smoothie~raw almond milk, banana, Amazing Grass Superfood~chocolate, chia seeds, hemp powder, hemp seeds, maca, mesquite, lucuma and ice

1 pint of green juice~celery/swiss chard blend, ginger, lemon and stevia

2 brown rice cakes with organic no salt peanut butter and some raw milk cheddar cheese
green pepper strips
radishes

handful of almonds

pinto beans topped with shredded lettuce, tomato and hot sauce and a few
baked corn chips

kefir water and 2 T. red pepper hummus and 4-5 corn chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...