Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Checking out for awhile....

A Big Thank You to my readers for following me...but...
I have need to attend to some family matters at hand, so I may not post for a a while. My childrens' grandfather is dying...They doctors has given him 24 hrs....This is my ex-father in law, who was dear to me. A very funny man, he always had a joke to tell. He loved to eat and share good food with you, whenever he made something new...he insisted you try some. He was a hard working man and he was full of life...until he was diagnosised with prostate cancer. At first the treatment wasn't invasive, and he bounced back quickly...but when they began giving him chemo and radiation, it began sucking the life out of him. It was sad to watch this vibrant, healthy man take this route....
Harold Karas.. will be deeply missed....

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that Kathy. I will keep you and your children in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...