Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday

Today started out cool and dreary and has ended up to be a pretty day..warm and sunny!
I attended Bible Study Fellowship this morning and then off to get some goodies for the fridge...more beets and kale, spinach, cukes, multi-colored peppers and some cherries. The latter being a bribe for my youngest. I am attempting to schedule her meals and eliminate some of her unhealthy patterns....so the bribe was chocolate covered cherries...fresh and raw!
She took the bait. We will make them tomorrow

My eats today~
a.m. smoothie ~I ran out of my Amazing Green Superfoods so here is how I created my own~barley powder, wheatgrass powder, spirulina powder, cacao powder, maca, lucuma, mesquite, cacao nibs, hemp powder, chia seeds...raw almond milk, frozen banana, a little ice ...it was pretty green...I drank half of it this a.m. a bit strong...the rest I saved for later and it was better after the flavors amalmagated~this made about 3 cups..

1 qt. of Green Juice

Kale & Beet salad with sesame seeds
mini cucumber

the rest of my a.m. smoothie ~about 1 1/2 c.

more kale and beet salad
red peppers

salsa and a few organic corn chips

water kefir

arms/shoulders and abs..P90X

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I'm envious of the chocolate covered cherries and corn chips : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...