Friday, May 7, 2010

Intentional Eating for Energy and Well Being~Bring it!

My children have been staying with their dad, so that left me home alone today. I did a six hour stretch of house cleaning at my house..some filing that desperately needed my attention and a little de-cluttering.
After my housework I did my core synergistics with Tony Horton.
I finally get to start on my P90X. I was having some DVD player issues..but thanks to Amazon.com a new one was delivered to my door yesterday..we are hooked up and ready to Bring it!

Today for energy I had~

a.m. smoothie~raw almond milk, banana, maca, mesquite, lucuma, chia seeds, hemp powder, cacao nibs, Amazing Grass Superfoods~chocolate, ice

1 pint of Green Juice~same as yesterday
Blackberries

2 Brown rice cakes with raw almond butter

after work out I had~2 T. red pepper hummus & chips/bell peppers

large salad~romaine, bell peppers, cukes, tomatoes, red cabbage, sesame seed blend with ginger and Italian mustard dressing
3/4 c. of Sweet Potato Lentil soup

one more protein smoothie~raw almond milk, frozen banana, hemp powder, Amazing Green Superfood~chocolate, mesquite, maca, lucuma, cacao nibs, ice

Friday night snack with hubby~a handful of organic corn chips with several shakes of Frank's Hot Sauce

1 comment:

  1. It feels so good to get things nice and clean doesn't it. I fond when my house is a mess, my life is a mess.

    The menu looks great, yum!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...