Saturday, May 8, 2010

Review on A Heart Monitor Watch~that won't Break the Bank



Sturdy & accurate

A Great Tool that won't Break the Bank

I received my watch/heart rate monitor quickly from the seller....It was also packaged well. I have seen these watches for a much higher price elsewhere. The price was very reasonable and the watch is sturdy and accurate. I purchased the blue one and it looks good enough to wear casually. My husband has recently started working a very physical job and I plan to get the black one for him so he can check his heart rate on the job. We both love to keep physically fit and this will be a handy tool. I love mine and plan to recommend it to my friends who are into fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...