Thursday, June 17, 2010

Work and Swimming...Co-op order Pick up

Today was another work day for us girls at my house. Afterwards we stopped by the Health Food Market and purchased a few items. I got GT's Ginger Kombucha and I am drinking some of it mixed with my strawberry lemonade. It is my nightcap.
We also visited my aunt and were able to enjoy her swimming pool this afternoon and cop some vitamin D...It was another beautiful warm and sunny day here in Indy. Then, on the way home we stopped by our friends home to pick up one of my monthly co-op orders.
I order from two different persons. One group has a larger group volume and offers us a 17% discount over our wholesale prices, the other gives an 8% discount. The one with the least discount is close to home and also provides our group with bulk fruits and veggies from "Indy Fruits", who distributes organic produce to our city grocer's and many health food stores.
I hope that you are blessed to be part of your local buying community that provides organic and whole foods at reasonable/bulk prices.

this is what I received today on my order..
1 5# bag of Daiya Cheddar Cheese (vegan)
1 5# bag of Daiy Mozzarella Cheese (vegan)
1 box of Peanut Butter Cookie Larabars
1 box of Peanut Butter and Jelly Larabars
2 bars of Dr. Bonner's Citrus organic bar soap
3 bottles of Thai crystal deodorant spray pump (two to send to my daughter in TN
1 32oz Bragg's Liquid Amino's
1 case of Lakewood pure lemon juice (organic)
1 case of Sesame Ezekiel Bread
1 case of Guiltless Gourmet Yellow Corn Chips (baked and organic)
2 25# bags of Paul Newman's Adult Dog Food~organic
1 10# box of Granola 5 grain granola



today's eats~
a.m. smoothie
1 pint of green juice

2 slices of Ezekiel bread with mustard and raw milk cheese
cherry tomatoes/red bell peppers/cukes


snack before swimming~a little more raw cheese and Mary's gone Crackers and more red bell peppers

health food store treat~Vegan Brownie topped with chopped hazelnuts...mmmmmm

Bean burrito with rice and pico

strawberry lemonade with ginger Kombucha

~my workout today was cleaning house vigorously for 2 hrs. and playing in the pool....so it was kinda a rest day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...