Sunday, June 20, 2010

Friday

Today I went walking this a.m. with a friend of mine. I am still hoping to inspire my neighbors to get out and walk for health. I will be putting out another notice in our community flyer in July and we will see what happens.
For now, my friend and I are walking two days a week for about an hour...up and down hills in our neighborhood.
I am hoping to receive my new shoes today~via the UPS man, as the ones I am wearing are ready to retire for gardening shoes...or the trash can.

After my walk this a.m. my broccoli in the fridge was calling me, so I made 3 pounds of broccoli salad and after a little marination, I tried it out. I topped it with the Daiya shredded Cheddar cheese....mmmmmm....if you can get you hands on this, it is really good. It has a smokey flavor...thanks to Green and Crunchy for showing us a picture of her co op order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...