Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday~

Busy and Fun summer days~
I walked with a friend today and spent time together with her children and then we all had lunch together...FUN!
I'm trying not to be on the computer as much, so my posts will probably be to the point and also as a journal of my diet...so I can monitor what I am eating, record recipes and progress.

eats~
a.m. smoothie~same as it always is

1 hr power walk

strawberries and blueberries

I had a little skip jack tuna with vegenaise~this is the first tuna I have had in a few years
carrots

P90X routine
recovery drink of~
strawberry lemonade~strawberries, lemon juice, stevia, ice


lentil soup & Mary's Gone Crackers 5-6ct
baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, snap peas


1 slice of ezekiel bread, raw milk cheese, sliced tomato
lettuce greens, cherry tomatoes, sun dried tomato vinegrette~I threw together in vita mix~ I added irish moss to thicken the dressing..can't remember all the ingreds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...