Saturday, April 3, 2010

Raw Taco's & Coconut Kefir Celery Juice

It's rainy here, so I've been in my kitchen this morning. My kefir water just keeps on producing abundantly. I am so happy with my kefir grains from Marilyn the kefir lady. It is easy to make and delicious.
While making my Green celery juice this a.m. I decided to add some kefir water to it. Shaazam! Delicious!

Celery Juice~
celery
lime
ginger
liquid stevia

Then I added my pre-made Coconut Kefir water

Prior to juicing I soaked all my nuts and seeds to make Veggie Taco's

Taco Meat (original recipe idea from "How we all went Raw"~

3 c. soaked walnut , drained
1 1/2 T. cumin powder
1 1/2 T. coriander powder
3 T. Bragg's Liquid Amino's
1 T. dried cilantro (you can use fresh)

In food processor blend for about 15 seconds...it's ready when it looks like ground beef


Mock Sour Cream~this idea came from different recipes I found on the internet and I made my own version

1 1/2 c. Cashews soaked for 30 mins
1/2 c. water to thin..more if needed
3 T. lemon juice
1.2 t. salt
1 garlic clove
1T. dried basil
1T. dried dill

blend until creamy. store in a sealed container


Today~
a.m. smoothie~raw almond milk, banana, chia seeds, cacao nibs, 1t. instant organic coffee, mesquite

fresh pineapple and strawberries

16oz. coconut kefir/celery juice blend

Raw Tacos~
Romaine lettuce leaf as the shell, taco meat, Macho Nacho Sauce, diced tomatoes...yum, yum, yummy

Cheesecake pudding leftover from yesterday

2 comments:

  1. Yummy, yummy,! Easy too : ) Thanks Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for friending me! I see you like raw taco's too!mmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...