Sunday, December 6, 2009

Water, Celery Juice and the Benefits of Staying Hydrated...

I am conscientiously drinking water as soon as I get up. It really makes a difference in many ways. It helps to restore the body from the fasting state it is in while it sleeps. It prepares the body to receive food. The digestive system needs it to produce adequate stomach acids for digestion and also to spur on peristalic activity in the colon for elimination. Consider this: Approximately 85% of your brain, 80% of your blood and 70% of your muscle is water. Every cell in your body needs water to live.
Shouldn't we be drinking water and eating a high water content diet?? Common sense tells us this. One reason I drink alot of celery juice(in comination with other greens) is to to help keep myself well hydrated. I have had significant changes in my skin, body fluids and flexibility of my body since making this a practice in my own life. You may want to try this and be sure to tell me if you notice any changes in your body.
There is a link on the sidebar for the Benefits of celery juice as well as a link to interesting facts about water.


Today~
Water
1 Qt. Green Juice
Rawpuchinno

Blended Salad~ chunky and soupy!
1 c. yellow cherry tomatoes and red grape tomatoes
3 stalks of celery
3c. romaine
1/4 avocado
handful of cilantro
1/2 lime ~squeezed
water
dulse

This made about 3 cups

raw crackers with Macho Nacho cheese

I had to hit the road so I took:
1qt. of Peanut Butter Smoothie with Ruth's Raw Hemp Protein Powder Sprouted Flax and Maca

When I got home I ate
Beet salad with raw sunflower seeds and
Cheesy Kale Chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...