Sunday, December 20, 2009

An evening in the kitchen~preparing for at least a few days

Have you ever looked up on your cabinets, ceiling and the side of your fridge after a time of juicing, making smoothies and blended soups. Yikes!!! What did I see....green chunky stuff hanging and splashed upon the surfaces. Funny!!
Anyway, for some strange reason I decided to just have a time of prep...a lot of prep for the week.
I started with 1 gallon ofGreen Juice then 1 gallon of Carrot Juice blend, followed by 9 pints of smoothie...then I said, "Why stop now??? I finished off with a gallon of Blended salad and some raw cracker/bread.
Here are my recipes today~

Green Juice
6 bunches of organic celery
5 organic granny smith apples-large
2 thumbs of organic ginger

Carrot Juice blend
5# of organic carrots
3 bunches of organic celery
5 organic granny smith apples-large
2 thumbs of organic ginger

Smoothies
water
8 bananas
2 huge handful of organic swiss chard
1 pint of blackberries
3 c. strawberries
2 c. blueberries
2 organic gala apples

Blended Salad
water
1 bunches of organic celery
8 organic roma tomatoes
2 big handfuls of spinach from my CSA
small handful or organic romaine
handful of cilantro
1 mango
2 limes
4 tangerines juiced

After I made the blended salad I spotted that I still have some baby cukes~so when I eat my blended salad I'm gonna dice some of them and put on my salad

Raw Crackers
Juice from carrots and celery
flax seeds ground & soaked
almond pulp
sunflower seeds
sesame seeds
dried onion flakes
oregano
basil
Mrs. Dash~chipotle spice

spread on dehydrator sheets and dry until crisp...I think these might be more like a bread...we'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...