Friday, December 11, 2009

Clent Manich's testimony on Reversing Diabetes and Weight Loss





After viewing the above youtube I hope you are encouraged to make positive changes that will enhance your health and spur you on in your own journey.


The Bible says, "Know ye that the LORD He is God: it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture" (Psalm 100:3). Should we not honor God with our body. I Corinthians 10:31 says,"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all for the glory of God"
For most people we are reaping what we have sown into our bodies, by what we have eaten or drank, factoring in our own individual genetic weaknesses of course. Can you or I say that we are truly honoring God and taking care of our bodies? The mirror will tell us the answer and if we cannot see it, our doctors are telling us by his diagnosis.
You may be in good health and are only seeking to maintain it. May the Lord continue to bless you. But if you are like many, you are struggling with issues and emotional attachments or addictions that you are feeding your body that are destructive. There is freedom. We can overcome them.
I have found this the hard way, perhaps through ignorance and self-indulgence I came to a place that demanded a response. A CHANGE. The road has been painful but educational and now very freeing, if I choose to view it as such. I now follow a high raw diet out of necessity and out of choice. I must follow this way for freedom from pain. Freedom from pain. Freedom to feel good. I choose to feel good and to be free from pain and free from medication, free to make my own choices~I do not have a doctor making them for me.
Green smoothies are one of the tools that the Lord gave me to help me along the way. I highly recommend them. There are too many benefits to mention in this post. I will try to post links on the sidebar.
All along this path the Lord God has been with me, to direct, comfort and give me the strength to persevere. He is my anchor and my hope. I hope that you know HIM. He knows you, He made you. Seek Him while He can be found. His name is Jesus.
Choose Life today...There is salvation in no other Name.


Today
rawpuchinno
32 oz of Green and Carrot juice

Superfood Smoothie~check yesterday's post for recipe

2 baby cucumbers sliced
1/4 of a roma tomato
1/4 c. Valya's spicy almond cheese

4 raw carrot cake cookies with Cashew Cheese & topped with pecans

Peanut Butter Smoothie
raw almond milk
banana
organic peanut butter
vanilla
ice

Below are some books with information about Green Smoothies and their benefits...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...