Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blessings From Above and Peanut Butter Cup Smoothies

Today's fare~

a.m. Rawpuchinno
2 bananas
raw honey
raw almond milk
little instant organic coffee~try Dandy Blend for a caffeine and healthier version

Beet/Green Juice with rejuvelac

Lunch~1 c. of organic red grape and yellow cherry tomatoes
celery sticks (several)
on top of each celery stick I sprinkled dulse flakes and topped each bite with a tomato...Yum!!! one of my favorites!

Raw Pizza snacks topped with Shredded Beet Salad
I used my raw seed crackers (some are the size of cheese it's but I did make some larger ones too)
I spread my Macho Nacho Cheese and topped them with Beet Salad I made this morning...sounds weird but it taste great!!
Rejuvelac lemonade


Two of my children and I just had dinner. I love it when we get to sit down together and eat. It is such a Blessing. My oldest daughter will be getting married soon and fly away to Tennesee. I have very mixed emotions about this. I am so happy for her as she enters into a new season of life of growing together with the man she loves. It will be exciting to watch her grow into the woman she is to become as God paints His brush into her life with her husband.
Somehow, with this change it makes me cherish my other two children even more, realizing one day they to will take flight.
There is also a remote feeling that I cannot really identify yet as I await the flight of my daughter. I feel tears of change a coming...something deep within that is indescribable as of yet.
One thing I know for sure is God is with us and He goes before us and for this I am thankful.
What are you thankful for today?

Tonight I prepared a stir fry for my family~ brown rice with onions, toasted sesame oil and Braggs liquid aminos; sauteed sliced portabella mushroooms and broccoil marinated in Braggs and steamed shredded cabbage, red onions, peas with sesame oil and Braggs. I did use a little organic virgin coconut oil in the bottom of the skillets.
My kids were happy!

I ate~raw marinated portabella mushrooms
1/2 c of the steamed cabbage and a couple pieces of the steamed broccoli tops~(at this point I really have a hard time digesting the raw broccoli)

DESSERT~
I just made this up as I was in the process of making our smoothie tonight and it turned out great...more smiles from my kiddo's

PEANUT BUTTER CUP SMOOTHIE
3 servings
2 c. fresh raw almond milk
3 bananas (Ripe~always use ripe bananas with brown spots, otherwise they are a starch~ never eat a banana that has any green on it)
honey
cinnamon
1 heaping T. organic peanut butter
blend & pour into glasses. I drizzed my leftover chocolate syrup from yesterday on top.
I guess I should have taken a picture but they were gone before I had a chance to think about it! :)

Pilates and rebounder tonight~goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...