Thursday, July 15, 2010

Superfood Green Smoothie

Superfood Green Smoothie

I've been drinking my green smoothies again.  I got away from them for awhile because I was drinking so much green juice.

Lately these are the ingredients I am using:
1 cup coconut water
3-4 leaves of kale
leftover fruit from yesterday's fruit salad
blueberries, strawberries
frozen banana
frozen mango
spriulina
barley powder
wheatgrass powder






Benefits of Wheatgrass

Benefits of Coconut Water

Benefits of Barley Juice

Nutritional Analysis of Spirulina

Benefits of Spirulina

2 comments:

  1. Yum, yum, yum! So green, fantastic!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday they get greener...I keep increasing the amount of green powder. This picture was from yesterday... Today I added swiss chard with the kale to the mix. It was sooo green you would have thought I was drinking just kale... I forgot to mention that this makes about 3-3 1/2 cups.
    I am craving more and more greens....it is so hot here...I think the heat has something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...