Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CSA Share & Monthly Co op order

CSA Share
1 pint of blackberries
1 bag of potatoes
1 bag of onions
1 bunch of carrots
1 bag of cucumbers
1 yellow heirloom tomato
3 red heirloom tomatoes
1 eggplant
1 bag of zuchinni/yellow squash
basil
celery cuttings
spearmint
chives

Co op order

5# Daiya shredded mozzarella
5# Daiya Shredded Cheddar
1 case of sprouted Ezekiel Tortillas
Frontier Herb Taco Seasoning
1 case of Guiltless Gourmet Yellow Corn Tortillas
1 case of Lakewood 100% organic Lemon juice
10# of 5 grain granola from Granola Kitchen

Bulk order of produce:
1 case of organic celery
11# of tomatoes on the vine
4# of medjool dates

I've been buying cases of fresh berries..(I've got some in the freezer for later use..but most of them are getting eaten)
blackberries
strawberries
blueberries
and
Pineapple's
banana's


Yesterday I was on a rampage in the kitchen...I made a sweet potato Lasagna, potato salad, Lentil and rice casserole and today I made a Spicy red lentil soup...this should last for several days....so that all I need to do is juice, make smoothies, salads and wash fruits and veggies...
I am still a high raw mama..but I do eat a little soup and  lentil dishes...I tasted the lasagna and it was surprisingly good....potato salad is a bit heavy for me and so is the lasagna ..so I'll leave that for the family....but I can hardly wait for the Daiya cheese....I'm addicted....I'll be eating quesadella's in the near future.....mmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. You're making me hungry Kathy! All of that sounds delicious!! I sure wish I was close, I would sneak over and try some of that yummy food : )

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...