Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Detox Sprout Superfood Smoothie

Lately, some of my family has been a little under the weather with this summer cold going around.  I have been dragging myself around trying not to get it full force like my hubby and daughter, so today I made me a sprout superfood  detox smoothie.

Detox Sprout Superfood Smoothie

1 c. water
1 container of alfalfa sprouts
1 head of romaine
1 container of strawberries~frozen
1 heaping t. wheatgrass powder
1 heaping t. barley grass powder
1 heaping t. spirulina
stevia to sweeten

this made about 4-4 1/2 cups and was enough for my radical~ vegan high raw son and I....I have to tell you that this really revved me up energy wise.  This morning it took all I had to get thru P90 sculpt.

no picture today...maybe next time....I bought about 15 containers of sprouts....so I'll be making it again...
our local grocer had them marked down to 49 cents per container

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...