Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Broccoli Salad


Broccoli Salad

1 head of broccoli~chopped
1 red onion~diced
handful of raw sunflower seeds
handful of organic Thompson raisins

Dressing
1/4 c. raw honey or raw agave
1/2 c. lemon juice
1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
Himaylayan salt

blend dressing ingredients in blender and pour over salad and marinate

**thought I better get a picture of this before I ate it all... :):):)

I also made some
Cauliflower Salad

1 head of cauliflower~corsely chopped
1 bunch of green onions~chopped
cilantro~to taste
Himalyan salt~couple twists of the grinder
lemon juice
extra virgin olive oil

I didn't measure the lemon or olive oil...I just pour it lightly over the salad ingredients then mix it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...