Sunday, August 8, 2010

Land of Liquids....


It is another day of liquids...I made several yummy things this morning..

Berry Smooth Smoothie


Blueberries
Blackberries
Strawberries
Frozen Mango
Spinach
ginger
water

this made 4 pints



Green Juice

5 bunches of celery
5 granny smith apples
2 large cucumbers
2 large pieces of ginger
1 c lemon juice
stevia

this made one gallon of juice



Pictured above is my Green Soup~Strawberry Lemonade~Raw Almond Milk

Green Soup

1 Avocado
4 small vine ripe tomatoes
1/2 red and green bell pepper
4 radishes
1 good size red jalapeno
3 baby carrots
4 celery stalks
stuffed the rest of the large Vita Mix container with romaine lettuce
added yesterdays' leftover green soup~about 1 1/2 c.
splash of lemon juice

Blend until smooth..this made 2 quarts




Watermelon Smoothie

1/2 of a small watermelon
Blended....making 6 cups


I probably will not get all of this consumed today....but it will be a good start on tomorrow...Busy Day planned...it will be my last day with my daughter for a while.


So far today I've had:
water
12 oz of green juice
smoothie~raw almond milk, banana, maca, cacao nibs, ice
1 qt of green soup

I'll be drinking more of the above as the day goes on.........
have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...