Saturday, August 21, 2010

Review on FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD Tortilla Chips


I love corn chips...they are one cooked food I don't think I ever want to give up.  I have eaten almost all brands of corn chips.  Most of the time I consume baked corn chips.  They are pretty bland...but not this one!!
FOOD SHOULD TASTE GOOD got it right!  These chips are baked, gluten free, trans fat and cholestrol free, kosher, all natural, low sodium, no preservatives, no msg and NOT GENETICALLY MODIFIED.  They are certified by the Gluten Free Certifiction Organization.  The best thing about these chips is that they are packed with FLAVOR....and they are BAKED... I cannot say enough good about these chips..go get some and try them....
I love the Jalapeno because I like my food a bit spicy.  I have also tried the Olive...seasoned with black & green and kalamata olives....yummo!! 
Other flavors include: Chocolate, Multi-Grain, Sweet Potato, Buffalo and The Works

They are a green/eco friendly company to boot!!!
check out their site for more info and to find a store and to receive coupons

Here is a little history about the company from their site~

CEO and founder Pete Lescoe created Food Should Taste Good, Inc in 2006 with the goal of making a unique new snack with great taste, healthy ingredients, and sophisticated flavor - the qualities he is most passionate about in food. Based in Needham Heights, Massachusetts, Food Should Taste Good, Inc is a small company and growing fast.

With a brand name that says it all, Food Should Taste Good chips are made from the highest quality, all-natural ingredients baked into the chips. All chip varieties are gluten free, cholesterol free, have no trans fats and do not use genetically modified ingredients (GMOs). They are also certified Kosher, low in sodium and are a good source of dietary fiber. The chips combine the crunchiness of a chip, the crispiness of a cracker,
and the dippability of a tortilla chip.


After saying all of this...I am not receiving anything from them to promote this product.  I found them in my grocer, tried them and had to tell ya.  With my digestive issues it is hard to find products to snack on that do not trigger my symptoms...this one does not cause me any digestive distress.. Yeah Rah!!
I just placed my order on Amazon.com for a case of Jalapeno.  They offer them on their subscribe and save program~12~6oz bags for $24.17..this reflects a 15% discount below their regular price of $28.43.  You can have them shipped every month, two months, three or six months...always free shipping with subscribe and save.
here is a link~THESE ARE A FABULOUS AND DELICIOUS CHIP/CRACKER SNACK/DIPPER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...