Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let it Snow

We are expected to get 4-8 inches of snow by tomorrow a.m. Hopefully this will clear up before my daughter's wedding Saturday. We are expecting some out of towners. Namely, the groom and his family. The groom is an essential. So, we are trusting God to do what he does. He is Good!

My husband is still pluggin along on his raw food journey.
Today he ate~

1 cantaloupe
Salad~romaine, red onion, tomato, honey mustard dressing, topped with corn salad
Lentil Rice Soup
raw crackers with almond cheese

2 Superfood almond balls

Packed to go~
1 cantaloupe
2 pears
2 green smoothies
carrots & celery
carrot juice


For me~

smoothie~raw almond milk, banana, maca, mesquite, cacao
48 oz green lemonade

Salad from Panera
Whole grain baguette (lunch w/ my soon to be married daughter)

Eggplant bacon, on Romaine lettuce leaf with roma tomato and Vegenaise

Amazing Green Grass Smoothie (chocolate)w/ cacao nibs, mesquite

2 Superfoood almond balls

Short post today~ I may be out of touch over the next few days as we move into Wedding festivities....and I'll begin a new job next week...which should prove interesting as I attempt to design a new schedule for family life and food preparation

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...