Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's Been a Fruity Day for a little Detox action

I've been staying up way too late!! My body is starting to let me know this. Therefore I am going to make this a short post...sometime soon I'll write about proper sleep and how this affects everything.
It has been a fruity day~ I needed the detox after all of that raw milk cheese I repented from...

a.m.
16 oz green lemonade

early afternoon~
bowl of strawberries, blueberries and some kale leaves

late afternoon~
my daughter and I stopped at the grocery store and picked up a fruit tray~
cherries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, pineapple
it also had melons on it but I do not mix melons with anything so I opted out...

I went for a 5K walk/run with my daughter.

recharged with some more green lemonade

evening~
detox tea!! I love it, it can really help an upset stomach for me.

I am having a few bits of some ice cream I made the other day~
ingredients~banana, strawberries & maybe some coconut milk ( I cannot tell but I usually add it)

time for some zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...