Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Green Soup~

Today's menu~
16 oz of green lemonade
3 strawberries & a few blueberries


Green Soup

in vita mix
mixed greens (I prefer romaine & celery, but I need to finish these off)
cilantro
3 roma tomatoes
splash of my carrot/cuke/beet juice
1 garlic clove
lime
cayenne powder (it was quite bitter so I added this to help mask it a bit)

Rawpuchinno ~thanks RawDawg Rory

3 c. water
6 T. Dandy blend
2 T. raw cacao powder
2 frozen bananas
3 c. ice
3 T. raw honey

blend in vita mix & share with someone


one sweet banana pepper
1/2 pint of raspberries


Dinner date with my hubby~ mexican~not raw

refried beans
guacamole salad (lettuce, tomato and guac)
chips
cheese dip
digestive enzymes to the rescue!!!

my poor tummy...

30 min walk/run in the park

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...