Thursday, September 3, 2009

Busy Day

I've had a busy day cleaning house again....

a.m
32 oz of green lemonade

late morning~bowl of strawberries & blueberries

ealry afternoon~
bed of romaine lettuce, homemade salsa, raw corn salad topped with a few tortilla strips (salsa & corn salad recipes are on a previous post)

mid~afternoon
Chocolate/Strawberries/Banana/Coconut Smoothie1 1/2 c. cold water
2 T. powdered cacao
4-5 frozen bananas
2 big handfuls of frozen strawberries
chunk of creamed coconut
1 t. vanilla
big squirt of liquid stevia
Blend in Vita~Mix. This was enough for 3 of us and plenty left over to freeze for ice cream another day...I will probably add some chopped almonds to the ice cream after it softens

Evening meal~


bed of mixed greens topped with beet salad and a sprinkle of raw sunflower seeds

snack~small handful of almonds

Green Lemonade
each new batch is always different~this one is sooo good!
4 bunches of celery
5 lemons
1 bunch of beet tops
1 cucumber
1 finger of ginger
6 squirts of liquid stevia


ALMOND CHEESE~thanks to Sergi & Valya Boutenko for this recipe...I made slight alterations.

In the food processor
2 c. almond pulp~leftover from making almond milk
1t. dried dill
2 T. heaping dried onions
1/2 lemon squeezed
1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
salt to taste

1/2 green bell pepper & 1/2 red bell pepper chopped fine( I added this last after processing all the other ingred)

process and place in bowl...sometimes I will drizzle a little(very little) olive oil on top if I haven't put quite enough in...all of my measurements are approximate, because I usually don't measure

I had a taste of this with a red pepper...





I took the dog for a 30 min walk in the sunshine today! This evening I jumped on my rebounder/mini trampoline for 30 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...