Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Brad's Raw Chip's Review~The King of Kale Chips!!


Many thanks to Brad at Brad's Raw Chips for sending me this package of goodies!  I have reviewed some of his other chips here.
Inlcluded in my box were Nasty Hot Leafy Kale, Naked Vegan Cheese Leafy Kale, Vampire Killer Leafy Kale and Red Bell Pepper Chips.


Vampire Killer~2.5 oz. INGREDIENTS: KALE, RED BELL PEPPER, CASHEWS, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, LEMON JUICE, SCALLIONS, NUTRITIONAL YEAST, GARLIC, HIMALAYAN SEA SALT

These kale chips have a wonderful garlic/scallion flavor that is subtle and delicious.  Vampire Killer are my son's favorite!



Nasty Hot~2.5 oz. INGREDIENTS: KALE, RED BELL PEPPER, CASHEWS, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, LEMON JUICE, JALAPENO PEPPER, NUTRITIONAL YEAST, HIMALAYAN SEA SALT, CAYENNE PEPPER

These are my favorite!!! I love hot and spicy.  They have a nice kick that keeps you wanting more!



Naked Vegan Cheese~2.5 oz. INGREDIENTS: KALE, RED BELL PEPPER, CASHEWS, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, LEMON JUICE, NUTRITIONAL YEAST, HIMALAYAN SEA SALT

I have to say that Brad's Kale Chips are so much better than my own!  I normally make only vegan cheese kale chips and my family love them....but Brad's is the King of Kale Chips in my house now.  All of the flavors are sooo delicious. They are not overpowering, yet very flavorful. The kale is delicate and not too fiber-y.  The stems are even delicate.  He must  use very young kale, because what I am purchasing is tougher...and I am buying organic. 
I wish he sold them in bulk....!!!
Brad is not paying for this review...I am free to say what I like...
 I REALLY LIKE THESE CHIPS AND WISH BRAD GREAT SUCCESS!

(I've posted a picture of an open carton below)




Red Bell Pepper Chips~3.0 oz. INGREDIENTS: SPROUTED BUCKWHEAT GROATS, FLAX SEEDS, CARROTS, RED BELL PEPPER, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, HIMALAYAN SALT, ONION, GARLIC.

These chips rawk!!! I tried these before and liked them but I have to say this time they have a better flavor.  Not sure if Brad made any changes but the flavor is more intense and the chips are very crunchy!  I could eat these every day.  My son thinks these are the best, so I better have him hide the bag so I don't eat them all!

Here is a link to Brad's website.  Find out where to purchase these raw chips and other flavors....Meet Brad.....He even has a few recipe video's......Brad also does Lifestyle coaching.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...