Sunday, August 30, 2009

Beet Salad & Tabouli

Today is a cleaning day for me~cleaning my house...organization and cleanliness bring a sense of calmness to my inner being....I also need to make some salads & juice today so I can be prepared for the next couple of days...I made some green lemonade, watermelon juice, beet salad &  tabouli.

I drank about 44oz of watermelon juice this a.m.

Bowl of pineapple, strawberries, banana with sesame seeds

afternoon~

32 oz green lemonade

evening meal~
romaine lettuce topped with Beet salad and tabouli, sprinkled with sunflower seeds
Chia cacao pudding~soaked chia seeds, cacao, agave & vanilla

These are the good things I prepared today:

BEET SALAD

1 bunch of beets peeled and shredded
4 or 5 garlic cloves, pressed
1/4 c. lime juice
1/4 c. olive oil
ground cloves to taste
salt to taste

Mix, chill to let flavors mainate.

TABOULI

1 bunch of parsely chopped
1 bunch of green onions or chives
1 small cucumber chopped
4 roma tomatoes chopped
1/4 c lime juice
1/4 c. olive oil
cumin to taste
salt to tast

Green Lemonade

4 bunches of celery
6 lemons
8 large rainbow chard leaves
2 small cucumbers
1 finger of ginger
7 squirts of liquid stevia

Every time I make this recipe it is a little differnet depending on what items I have on hand.

Today I did a 45 min. cardio & weight intervals

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...