Monday, August 24, 2009

Nori Rolls & Green Lemonade
















I started my day with 16 oz of green lemonade
followed by 2 cups of mixed fruit~pineapple, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries

mid-day~
Blended salad~one mango, 3 roma tomatoes, 2 large celery stalks, handful of spinach, 1 lime squeezed, a few sprigs of parsley

afternoon snack~
Nori roll~guac, shredded cabbage & carrots with a splash of Braggs liquid aminos

Green lemonade 16oz
2 small celery stalks & a couple small handfuls of almonds

I got hungry before bed and rolled up some raw milk gouda cheese in romaine lettuce with fresh pressed garlic

Mid afternoon I went outside in the sunshine to get some vitamin D....afterwards I worked out for about an hour doing a cardio sculpt video
Then I went to see some loved ones while I was with my loved ones...
It was a good day!! I hope yours was too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...