Saturday, August 29, 2009

Faux Tapioca & The China Study

I am feeling so good eating High Raw! No PAIN, no bloating, no sleepy spells even if I haven't gotten a full night's sleep. No more missing out on life or spending time with my loved ones.

What is more important? Feeding my appetite for food that doesn't really nourish my body or feeding my cells with enzymes that create life and allow me to live life to it's fullest. I am choosing life.

Living foods produce life!

Today's cellular feeding~

16 oz of watermelon juice
32 oz of green lemonade

bowl of~pineapple, banana, blueberries, sesame seeds and coconut

Chipotle~Salad, romaine, grilled veggies, pico de gallo, med. salsa, corn salsa, guacamole & a handful of chips (chips were not raw and are not full of life giving enzymes~this is where my humanity comes into play)

FAUX TAPIOCA~CHIA PUDDING


soaked chia seeds
creamed coconut 100% coconut
coconut flakes unsweetened
vanilla
a little raw blue agave
a few drops of liquid Stevia

I had a movie night with my hubby and got a bit hungry, so I ate
a red bell pepper stuffed with raw milk cheese and garlic .
I would really like to get away from dairy again, but when it is in the house I have a difficult time saying no. My mind calls me to it, but my cells want freedom from it. The only consolation I have right now is that it is raw.
I recommend reading "The China Study" by T. Colin Campbell...his scientific studies show that the protein in dairy (casein) turns the cancer switch on and when you eliminate it, it is turned off. Lot's of good information about how nutrition affects the disease process. This is heavy reading but well worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...