Friday, March 11, 2011

Raw Pizza's, Green Smoothie and Minty Snowball Truffles!!

If you've been reading my blog you know that I have been making Sweet Onion Bread. In this new batch I've added nutritional yeast, so I'll call it Cheezy Sweet Onion Bread.  This bread is so versatile. 
We've also been eating raw almond butter on it, which is very delicious.
Above is my teenage daughter's creation for lunch today.

Raw Mushroom Pizza
on Cheezy Sweet Onion bread she has placed dehydrated cheeze slices, marinated mushrooms and crumbled dehydrated Macadamia Creme (taste like parmesan)
Marinated Mushrooms
sliced portabella's
Bragg's Liquid Amino's
Raw Agave Nectar
EV Olive Oil

This is my Raw Kale Pizza
Cheezy Sweet Onion Bread
topped with Kale Salad with Baby Bella's that I had added 1/2 an avocado and massaged into the kale salad
This was my morning
Green Smoothie
1 c. water
1 blood orange
3 c. spinach
1 c. frozen mango
small piece of ginger
vanilla creme stevia



Before my workout today I felt like I needed a boost of energy, but not a meal...so this is what I mixed up in my food processor

Minty Snowballs Truffles

1 c. raw walnuts~ground in food processor

add a few at a time:
1 c. pitted dates
then
add:
1 c. raw cacao
dash of salt
then
add:
3 drops of peppermint oil
then drizzle
water into food processor to make sticky enough to roll into balls

Roll into balls and roll in unsweetened coconut
Sorry about the dark background of the picture.

2 comments:

  1. THose minty truffles look delicious!!! Where do you find the mint oil??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it from Good Herbs @ http://www.goodherbs.com/
    They have great products. I've been a distributor for 12 yrs.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...