Thursday, October 1, 2009

I started my day with a..
Rawpuchinno
then...
1/4 of a yellow heirloom watermelon (from my local farmer. this is the best one this summer)

banana suprises

mid-afternoon
blended salad
mixed greens, 2 tomatoes,1 bell pepper 6 baby carrots, sundried tomato dressing & chia seeds, dulse~topped with beet salad & broccoli salad and a handful of organic corn chips

I tried to kill boredom & a sweet tooth...
by dipping pecan halves in my carob syrup


another small rawpuchinno I shared with the kids (it has almond butter,frozen banana, dandy blend, honey and a little cacao powder, ice & water) healthy stuff!
a couple baby carrots
2 raw crackers (see sidebar for recipe)

before bed 1/2 c. Red Detox Juice

CAROB SYRUP
carob
honey
vanilla
enough water to thin it out to desired consistency

you can use this on homemade banana ice cream, as a fruit dip or like my youngest~just lick it off the spoon

BEET SALAD

1 bunch of beets peeled & shredded
4 garlic cloves
1/4 c. fresh squeezed lime juice
1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
ground cloves to taste
Himalayan salt to taste

marinate for a couple hours


Someone once told me that happiness is a choice....mmmmmmmm....Choose to be happy today!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...