Thursday, October 8, 2009

Gastro intestinal pain & Recovery~Tues-Thurs

Tuesday~

rawpuchinno
red/green juice

lunch with my aunt at a mexican restaurant~
salad with salsa, guacamole, tomatoes and cheese
chips

red/green juice

Gastro-intestinal pain~I believe this is because of the vegan~meatball and a couple of brussel sprouts I ate yesterday, the Papa Joe's salad I ate Saturday and the corn salad. I sometimes have delayed pain from the previous days food consumption, as it was still in my intestinal system. Sometimes this is several days of bad choices for me.
I share this for informational purposes~to help you to analyze your own situation...it took me quite a while to figure out that my pain was not necessarily from what I had just eaten but was some type of reaction because of my gut contents. When I am in a situation like this, compele elimination of gut contents is my only relief. Also, it is a reminder not to eat those things that irritate my gut. I have a sluggish system so when I eat heavy foods that tend to hang around a few days it creates an environment ready to wreck havoc on my system and my life. Physical pain~pain that takes your breath away (which this does) interferes with LIFE...with relationships, activities, attitudes...everything..it does draw me close to the LORD...which is always a good thing. Now I just pray for strength, self-control, wisdom and willingness to turn away from the temptations that come my way in this area.
Some heavy foods for me are cooked foods, avocado (boo hoo~I love guacamole), greasy chips (bad anyway) dairy and meat....
For these reasons a raw or high raw diet is what makes my body happy and pain free.
Oh, how strong our previous eating habits and likes become ingrained in us. May we be set free from the bondage of destructive habits...

Later when I could breath and my lunch had moved out of my stomach....it was time to put something into it that was fiberous and would create activity...

1/3 pineapple
pear

WEDNESDAY~

Activity created....!!! Things are moving and pain is gone with just a shadow of irriation left...but nothing I cannot live with...so I want to continue to eat a lot of fiberous things

red/green juice 8oz~ time to make more
rawpuchinno

pear

blended soup~
baby greens, carrots, red bell pepper, celery and little green goddess dressing and a few chips

snack
little red pepper hummus & chips

rawpuchinno


THURSDAY~

I can still feel some residual effects from my indulgences and I am not 100% yet...more nuts & fruit ususally will help..

rawpuchinno
Blueberries/Blackberries and walnuts

GREEN GREEN JUICE

Blended Salad
greens, tomatoes, red/orange peppers celery, green goddess dressing & chips




GREEN GREEN JUICE
1 bunch of celery
1/2 bunch kale
3 lemons
1 lime
ginger
stevia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...