Monday, October 19, 2009

My Favorite Raw Pizza~

Rawpuchinno

32 oz of Green Juice

Mid day~
1 1/2 c. Blended Soup~yesterdays leftover blended salad..blended until smooth and topped with shredded carrots

Raw Pizza
Raw crackers, smeared with Macho Nacho Sauce~topped with marinated portabella mushrooms (1/4c Braggs, 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil, dash of cayenne)
sprinked with shredded carrots (I gleaned my idea from "How We All Went RAW"~uncook book)the recipe is in yesterday's post, just scroll down a bit.

snack~
2 Celery stalks stuffed with grape tomatoes and sprinked with granulated dulse
followed by a Dandy Blend Rawpuchinno

dinner or whatever?
blue corn chips with Macho Nacho Sauce

strawberries & Kombucha Tea~GTS gingerade, my favorite




Green Juice
2 bunches of celery
1 bunch of Rainbow Chard
2 carrots
4 lemons
1 lime
ginger
stevia


I worked on my Yoga certification for a while today and got to practice YOGA during my studies.
I was a little stressed today and ate a small handful of organic jelly beans. I had purchased them this past weekend for my kid's. If I don't have that stuff in my house I don't eat it.. but.. oh boy, if it is here and the conditions are right (like today) I don't think. It really didn't hurt me, but I prefer not to indulge in that kind of stuff because it can lead to other not so healthy cravings. Sugar also compromises the immune system. Check out the link on the side bar. 76 ways sugar can ruin your health "THE DANGERS OF SUGAR".
It is so important to keep our immune systems strong especially during flu season and one way is to eliminate sugar. Tomorrow is another day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...