Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday/Sat/Sunday

Sunday 10-4-09
16 oz Juice
(celery, beets greens,kale,cucumber, fennel, cilantro, ginger and liquid stevia)
rawpuchinno

Blended Salad
romaine, 2 tomatoes, cabbage, baby carrots,alfalfa sprouts, dulse, water and topped it with chia seeds, nutritional yeast and beet salad

about a cup of blended salad~romaine, tomato, carrots,sprouts topped with corn/black bean salad and about 3 blue corn chips crushed into it.

snack~
corn salad and chips

nightly rawpuchinno



Corn Salad

fresh raw or frozen sweet corn
small amount of black beans
cilantro
chives (I prefer red onion)
lime juice

Exercise: 33 mins on the rebounder and strength training with weights for my upper body



Saturday~10-3
16oz juice (same as above)

Rawpuchinno

Salad~romaine, green pepper & onion (lightly sauteed) 2T. rice and small amount of black beans, pico de gallo, corn salsa, guacamole
corn chips

During my date with my oldest daughter I had about 1/4 of a Starbucks Tall vanilla latte (not very good really-so I didn't finish it...too sweet..that yukky High Fructose corn syrup) & a not so raw salad from Papa Joe's~lettuce, cheese & sausage with vinegar & oil and a bit of bread...This salad was extrememly rich tasting to me and heavy...like eating a whole cheesecake...I prefer the light energetic feeling that my blended salad's leave me with...Also this day's diet changed my digestion/elimination in a negative way...way to heavy for me...so today (Sunday I'm back to my blended action and lighter fare)

rawpuchinno~~~I have been sleeping very deeply lately...during the same time frame that I have been drinking these nightly...maybe the Dandy Blend???~a combination of dandelion and other natural ingredients...good detox combo



Friday~

32 oz. Red Detox juice

Rawpuchinno

1/2 orange
few grapes

mid day
1 1/2 red bell pepper
raw crackers
6 almonds


Beet Salad
organic sesame blue corn chips

rawpuchinno (I'm lovin these things)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...