Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend indulgences

I feel a little off balance from my eating this weekend with non-vegan foods. I am not getting satisfied with my meals as I usually do. Therefore I have eaten more today than I feel comfortable with.

Monday

Rawpuchinno

Green/Red juice 16oz

blended salad~romaine, radicchio, alfalfa sprouts, 1 tomatoes, 3 baby carrots,1/4 red bell pepper, fennel, nutritional yeast, chia seeds, water

1 banana, carob syrup & walnuts


blended salad~romaine, radicchio, alalfa sprouts,3 baby carrots, fennel, piece of red bell pepper, nutritional yeast, water, topped this mixture with some beet salad and had some organic sesame blue corn chips
10 almonds

I prepared my kids some pasta with vegan meatballs & steamed brussel sprouts
so I tasted...3 meatballs and a couple sprouts

beet salad with corn chips
1T. spicy hummus

nightly rawpuchinno with my kiddo's



Red/Green Juice

1 bunch of celery
1 bunch of beet tops
1/2 bunch of cilantro
1 cucumber
2 carrots
2 lemons
1 lime
fennel
ginger
stevia
2 c. water

Exercise today: 33 minutes on the rebounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...