Tuesday, December 28, 2010

just sayin.....

Greetings, Merry Chistmas and Happy New Year!

I've not been up to blogging because of this broken wrist issue.  On my last visit the Surgeon showed me my new x-ray's...seems to be healing up at the joint very nicely where it was totally mis-placed!  The other fractures/brakes are healing too.   This x-ray showed us something not seen in the others ones.  I have  a very long fracture in one of the long bones in my arm, beside the brake across the wrist below the joint and in addition to the joint brake.  I am feeling a bit discouraged and not up to working out because of the pain/discomfort. Whaa! just sayin....
With that said, I have decided not to go roller skating anymore....
It just takes a moment to change our routines, our plans...our life....
mine is a very minor alteration in comparison to some, but it has caused me great reflection.
My family has been a blessing in serving me in many ways...
I had no idea how many times I used both of my arms & hands...
my children have folded clothes, made my bed, prepared meals...peeled, chopped, sliced, mixed, lifted, carried, opened, closed, worked in my place at my house-cleaning job, dressed me, bathed me, tied my shoes, drove me around, encouraged me and reminded me it could be worse...etc..etc...

I can hardly imagine being alone without anyone to care for me....


Is there anyone that is in our sphere of  influence that we could reach out to...maybe they do not have a broken bone..maybe they are just an older person, living alone..without the strength or ability...Lord give us eyes to see......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...