Thursday, December 16, 2010

Berkey Water Filter



My husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas...
I've had a Berkey on my wish list for quite some time.  During Thanksgiving Weekend one of my favorite site's offered everthing they sell at a 20% discount!!! Whoohoo!
The only issue I have is trying to find room for it...
We have well water and have been purchasing R/O water for several years.  I live in a rural area and this is not always convenient and I wanted to get away from drinking city water that had been run through an R/O system...for many reasons.
There are so many benefits to having a Berkey.
Berkey is a world class water purifier!! It can even purify lake water in the event of an emergency!
It is gravity fed..one filter last for 6,000 gallons of water..the average cost of a gallon of water purified through your Berkey is about 1.6 cents....can't beat that for clean water!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...