Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cool Smoothie Cup Find!!!

For the last two days I have been shopping with my daughter for an outfit to get her school picture taken in.  When we were getting in line to check out at Old Navy....what did I spot????  A BPA-FREE, heavy duty plastic cup with screw on lid and a straw that is rigged so it won't fall out!!! The plastic appears to be double thickness for insulating qualities.  I prefer glass, but this is a great travel cup.  My smoothies don't last long, so I'm not too worried about the BPA-FREE plastic.  If I were to make more than I could drink at one time I would store it in Glass.
I am very excited about this, and so is my vegan son....last week he spilled a one quart Banana Split Smoothie all over his car on his way to work...no worries about doing that now!!




Banana Split Smoothie

1 c. unsweetened coconut milk
1 banana
1-2 c. frozen strawberries
1 T. raw cacao nibs
1 squirt of vanilla stevia
a bit of raw honey or raw agave...if  it is not sweet enough

Blend in a high powered blender

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...