Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kombucha

G.T.'s Kombucha is back on the shelves.G.T.'s is my favorite brand of Kombucha.
Kombucha is a fermented beverage that has beneficial bacteria..it supports the digestion, immune system, detox's the body, clears lactic acid out of the muscles (lactic acid is what makes the muscles sore, after a workout),  metabolism, appetite control, weight control, liver function, body alkalinity, anti-aging, cell integrity, healthy skin anad hair..My favorite flavor is Ginger!
I found a great link ~instructions for making your own Kombucha at, "The Healthy Home Economist"
Cultures are available through, "Marilyn the kefir Lady" or "Laurel Farms"
I have ordered kefir grains from Marilyn and they were very healthy and productive.  I have not ordered from Laurel but they have a great reputation.
Let me know if you make your own kombucha or you give it a try.  I would like your feedback!

 follow the link above for all of the video instructions at, "The Healthy Home Economist"

here is the first in the series she offers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...