Friday, November 27, 2009

Juicy Juicing for tomorrow!!

Hi All!!
I just finished making up 1/2 gallon of carrot/celery/spinach/apple/ginger juice and about a gallon of green juice with celery/swiss chard/spinach/apple/lemon/ginger
I plan on doing some major juicing tomorrow to enhance my digestive system and for general cleansing.
Right now I am sipping on a Virgin Mary~thanks to Penni Shelton of RawFoodRehab.com here is the recipe:
Virgin Mary

6 large ripe tomatoes
1 organic lemon, peeled & juiced
4 stalks celery
1 tsp Braggs Aminos or Nama Shoyu
1/4 tsp freshly ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
celtic sea salt & fresh pepper to taste
1 cup crushed ice

Juice the tomatoes, lemon and 3 stalks of celery.Pour into a blender and add Nama or Braggs, nutmeg, cayenne, salt & pepper....blend just long enough to incorporate. Pour the tomato juice over ice in tall glasses, serving with a celery stalk and lemon garnish.

Today's fare~

Rawpuchinno~
raw almond milk (unstrained)
banana
honey
organic instant coffee (for a non caffeine version use Dandy Blend)

Spinach Avo Salad

Large bowl of organic spinach
roma tomatoes
2 stalks of celery
avo/spinach dip


Banana

Carrot juice blend I made today
some leftover green juice from today ~it wasn't enough to store for tomorrow
Virgin Mary with a celery stalk

My family just requested my cheesecake from yesterday..so I cut into it for the first time and taste tested a sliver...Yikes!!! this is sooo good, it won't last long.
anyway~I'm now munching on a couple pieces of celery to compensate for the fats to help digest the nut cheese..

exercise today~30min brisk walk in the 40 degree weather

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...